We have professional and dedicated teams for PCB CAM services. With more than 20 years of professional experience in the field of PCB CAM. We focuses on providing our CAM engineering service through long term working partnership to clients to deliver innovative solutions
Having provided unique, value added, high quality services to our customers, we are an ideal and trust worthy company to meet your Engineering outsourcing requirements. We specialize in quick turn-around PCB CAM and have a wide experience in handling high frequency PCB CAM for global customers. We work on 24x7 format, hence our customers can meet their 1 day Quick Turn Around job.
We add value to your operations by significantly shortening your total CAM time and reducing your cost of operations. Our software team will create the own script based on customer requirement to minimize your total CAM operation time. We are an ideal partner to help you through different business cycles to meet peak work overload. We helps you to increase the quality by using specialized, Software tools, Quality check sheet, Quality Assurance.
Our team of engineers has a track record of delivering quality in PCB CAM.
We are an ideal partner to help you through different business cycles to meet peak work overload.
We are offering "World class CAM Service" for PCB Manufacturers. Our team of engineers has global experience in critical success factor to understand the requirements of customers at a micro level.
We also has capabilities to deliver complete front-end solutions, which include customer specification review and internalization within the organization.
Process involved in this phase-A:
- Gerber validation : RX-274X, RX-274D, DWG, DXF, ODB, TGZ, EAGLE, TARGET, HPGL, Sprint layout
- FAB Notes : Analyzing the note about drill, dimension, etc
- Drill checking : Drill count (PTH & NPTH), redundant drill, Drill tolerance, Drill to drill Spacing, Blind and buried via, Counter bore and counter sink analyzing, Press fit drill checking
- IPC net list checking : Short and broken net checking
- Dimension checking : Board outline, board dimension tolerance, slot and cut out dimension, Beveling, Counter sink and counter bore, Milling, Z-axis milling
- DRC Check in signal layers : Trace to Trace, Pad to pad, Trace to pad, annular ring, Stub (Open trace), Drill to copper, Board outline to copper, etc
- DRC Check in Negative layers : Thermal air gap, Annular ring, Spoke width, Thermal connection, Plane spacing, NPTH & Cutout clearance
- Mask layer checking : Mask clearance, Coverage, Mask to mask spacing, Peel able mask, Gang opening mask and Partial mask clearance, Via tenting and Via plugging
- Legend Checking : Checking the minimum width of silk legend, Mask clearance to silk spacing, Text visibility checking
Also customer requirement checks
Editing involves according to the customer Specifications in phase-A:
The violations found during Inspection phase are fixed in this Editing phase based on Customer specifications.
Also customer Specific standard operations will be carried out.
The Edit operations are:
- Board outline correction for FAB dimension and tolerance matching
- Double hits elimination
- Annular ring corrections
- Air gap & Trace width corrections
- Drill to copper spacing corrections
- Etch compensation on signal layers
- Thermal air gap, spoke width, annular ring, NPTH clearance, Thermal connection corrections
- Mask clearance correction
- Mask to mask spacing fixing
- Coverage corrections
- Silk legend width correction
- Silk legend readable correction
- Silk legends clipping
- Board out line to copper correction
- Gold finger ties and bars fixing
- Counter sink and counter bore correction
- Z-Axis milling
The single boards/Arrays (Arrays will be customer specific) will be repeated in Panel using Customer Specifications
As per Customer Specifications the panel entities will be added
The Panel entities are:
- Different type of boards are fitting in single panel as per customer requirement
- Registration holes
- Tooling holes
- Copper thieving
- Copper balancing
- Panel Text
- Other Customer Specific Entities
CAM Service Offerings:
- Flip Flop Array
- Impedance control
- Coupon creation
- Drill program
- Route and score program
- Blind and buried via program
- Counter sink and Counter bore
- Side plating
- Z-Axis milling
- Gold finger
- Stack-up creation
- E-Testing service
Inspection is the process of understanding the customer needs and checking the file whether it satisfies the Capability and Specifications.
We are creating the stencil as per customer needs. Our engineers are highly skilled experience in the field of stencil creation.
SMD Stencil Design
We uses multiple CAM Stations to expedite your solder paste stencils. Our CAM stations can read in HPGL, DXF, AutoCAD and Gerber. This flexibility allows us to design the solder paste stencil to your required specifications. Our designers can edit pad sizes and create custom pads to eliminate assembly issues such as solder balling and bridging. Our design Team can also create glue dot stencils from your original paste files for wave solder applications. If your Board design does not include a paste file, we can extract the SMD parts from the Copper/solder side Gerber's to produce a paste layer.
With fast and accurate CAM output, We allow the manufacturers to react more quickly to their customer needs. Furthermore, scripting to minimize errors, competitiveness, 24x7 operations, customer interface and the management of cyclic work load helps We keep ahead of its competitors. With a quality driven platform, Our benefits its customers in quick start-ups, best manpower available from day 1, cost advantages, higher efficiency in terms of quality and cycle time, product conformance, minimize training cost, launching pad for future expansion, other significant tangible benefits to customers like higher profit margins, improved output quality, turnaround time and neutralized economic risk.
Quote Data Processing (QDP):
Responding to Request for Quotes (RFQ) both accurately and quickly is a critical need for PCB manufacturers. The inflow of RFQ’s occurs 24 x 7 and companies find it challenging to assign valuable engineering resources to assign to processing RFQ’s. Our QDP service is designed to help customers with the critical challenges they face in this area while providing cost savings.
- RFQ’s work-load is seldom very uniform. This makes it very hard to staff the quote function adequately while maintaining a consistently acceptable level of utilization.
- When either in-house automation or third party software tools are deployed, the task of updating such systems in sync with changing formats of incoming data, changing requirements of external customers as well as internal processes is often very challenging.
- Delayed or innacurate response to RFQ often results in loss of potential sales opportunities.
- Dealing with customers on issues involving errors & inaccuracies in quotes at later stages of the sales cycle can be very frustrating and at times results in taking a loss on certain jobs.
- The challenges are very familiar and the list goes on and on
- We provide a tailor made QDP service to suit your unique set of requirements
- Our service is scalable to meet the changing demands of RFQ inflows
- We assign highly skilled engineers in combination with automation tools so we can address 100% of all the RFQ’s sent to us.
- We have establish a highly secure private cloud environment to access your internal systems so we can use your internal systems and automation to process quote jobs if necessary
Please contact us to know more about how we can provide high quality, scalable, consistent, dependable and cost effective services to address your QDP needs.
- Schedules time based on targets
- In-house tools for QC and to improve productivity.
- Secured FTP Accounts.
- High bandwidth internet connection.
- Backup Power Source.
- Back-up engineers to cover for demand peaks, sickness and holidays
- 24X7 support
- Drill program (PTH, NPTH, Blind, buried and Back drill)
- Rout (Tab & Mouse bites program as per customer requirement)
- Score program (Jump score and Score)
- Z-Axis Milling
- E-Testing program